New requirements about labeling and presentation of food-stuffs. For information about substances with an allergic action, consult the appropriate documentation that will be provided, on demand, by staff. All the prepared and administered food-stuffs could contain traces of other allergens present in the business premises and reported in the ingredients list.
1. Cereals containing gluten (ie wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their hybridised strains) and derived products.
2. Crustaceans and derivatives.
3. Eggs and derivatives.
4. Fish and derived products.
5. Milk and dairy products, including lactose.
6. Nuts, ie almonds (amygdalus communis l.), Hazelnuts (corylus avellana), common walnuts (juglans regia), cashews (anacardium western), pecans (carya illinoiesis (wangenh) (K. Kock) , Brazil nuts (bertholletia excelsa), pistachios (pistacia vera), Queensland nuts (macadamia ternfolia) and derivatives, except nuts used for the manufacture of spirits or ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin for liqueurs and other alcoholic beverages.
7. Celery and derived products.
8. Mustard and derived products.
9. Sesame seeds and derivative products.
10. Sulfur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations higher than 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / l expressed as so2.
11. Mollusks and derivatives.
If you are subject to allergies or intolerances, please inform the dining room staff so that all necessary precautions can be taken to avoid cross-contamination in the preparation of your meals.